No refunds on preorders!!!
A Mike Buff Fast Ripper? You bet! Buff loves to ride all kinds of SE bikes and the 29” Fast Ripper is one of his favorites. It was only a matter of time until he put his personal spin on the Fast Ripper. Buffis a BMX pioneer who helped introduce freestyle BMX to the world. As one of the original godfathers of freestyle, he rode a PK Ripper in the early 1980s when he was a member of the legendary BMX Action Trick Team. The Mike Buff Fast Ripper has a similar colorway and style as the legendary PK Ripper that he made famous. This Fast Ripper comes equipped with a SRAM GX 1x10 drivetrain, Shimano Deore 10-speed cassette, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and Freedom ThickSlick tires. This thing is FAST!
- 6061 aluminum Floval tubing frame with integrated head tube, looptail rear end, fixed dropouts, internal cable routing, and removable derailleur hanger
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with 24mm hollow alloy spindle, external sealed bearing bottom bracket, and alloy chainring
- FSA Orbit CE integrated sealed bearing headset
- SRAM GX 1x10 short-cage derailleur & trigger shifter with exact actuation
- Sealed-bearing alloy hubs with deep-dish, double-wall rims and Shimano 11-32T 10-speed cassette
- Freedom ThickSlick Comp 29” x 2.10” tires
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rotors
- Mike Buff Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- 30.3 pounds